- Vietnamese-German Centre for Science and Technology Exchange (VDZ)
- Hanoi University of Technology
1, Dai Co Viet Road, Hanoi, Vietnam
Noibai international airport is situated about 35km north of Hanoi city. You can hire taxis into the downtown Hanoi or hop on a shuttle-bus. Either transport might drop you in front of a hotel of their choice so the driver can collect a commission from the owner.
Shuttle-buses from Noibai will arrive at the final station located opposite the Vietnam Airlines Office on Quang Trung street (see the Hanoi map). Tickets cost ~US$2 and are sold when you get in the shuttle-buses. From here, you can take a taxi to get to your hotel.
- 2. 4-seat taxis from Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi city normally cost about more than $10 depending on the final destination
You can take public buses number 07 and 17 to the city center from Noi Bai airport. They cost 5000 VDN (16000 VND/1$) and will take about 1 hour. Bus number 07 crosses Thang Long bridge and takes you to Daewoo hotel on the western part of Hanoi. Bus number 17 crosses Chuong Duong bridge and takes you close to the old quarter.
- If you have any trouble to find a transport means, you can assist the information desk near the way-out.
In case of emergency, you can contact Dr Dzung's cell phone number :84-(0)-988-355-343
HUT is located in the Bach-khoa living quarter which belongs to the Hai Ba Trung district.
You can find the sitemap of HUT from the conference website. There are primarily 5 gates to get inside the HUT's campus.
- North gates number 1, 2, and 3 look at the Dai Co Viet street and the Lenin park.
- East gate number 4 is located next to the student dormitory looking at Ta Quang Buu street.
- West gate number 5 (called parabola gate) look at the Giai Phong Street
Once you already get in the campus, you can easily find the conference venue which will be held at VDZ center
For foreigners, taxis would be the most convinient mode of transportation in Hanoi. Taxis are available throughout the city and are very convenient, especially if you are
with 1 or 2 companions. However, if you are in a hurry, avoid getting a taxi during rush hours (6am - 8:30am, 4:30pm to 7pm). A bicycle is a practical and exciting way to get around Hanoi. Old Quarter offers the lowest rental rates. You can use a bike for one day and pay only a dollar. For longer-term rental, charges are even cheaper. If you want to suffer this feeling and discover the custom of Hanoi people, you should always bring the Hanoi map which is available to download from the bellow links.